To be the leading community driven municipality in the provision of
sustainable services and developmental programmes
We are committed to the total well-being of all our citizens through:
- Render affordable, cost-effective, accessible, efficientand quality services;
- Effective management systems, procedures, skilled and motivated workforce;
- Maximizing infrastructural development through the utilization of all
- Improving the quality of life by co-ordinating youth, gender and social
- Ensuring effective community and relevant stakeholder participation and cooperation;
- Compliance with the Batho-Pele Principles; and
- To strive to sustain the fiduciary position of the municipality towards
achieving the clean audit.
CORE VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
- To treat each other with dignity and respect at all times.
- To diligently apply the principles of “Batho Pele” in our citizens.
- To perform our duties with a sense of pride and honesty.
- To approach our responsibilities in a spirit of team work amongst
ourselves and with other organs of state.
MUNICIPAL STRATEGIC GOALS
Four (4) strategic goals have been identified to drive the vision and mission of the Municipality:
- 1. Provision of sustainable and accessible basic services to all.
- 2. Provide a safe, healthy environment
- 3. Promote economic growth and job creation
- 4. Promote good governance, organizational development and financial sustainability
Coat of Arms